Thanks to the Organizers, Sponsors and Exhibitors.
Please download the program:
We are looking forward meeting the Isotope Community at the next f2f
Bad Soden (Germany) IIS-European Division workshop (11/12th May 2023)
The workshop will be held at the H4 Hotel Frankfurt
Messe located in Oeserstreet 180, D-65933
In the business meeting the position of new board members were decided. Dr. Claudia Rosenbaum and Dr. Davide Audisio joined the board. Welcome and we are happy to work with you! See: https://iis-ced.de/about-iis-ced/board/
In the plenary meeting in Bad Soden May 2022 it was decided to rename the chapter to European Division. The name of the IIS-CED e.V. remains the same. For information about the meeting , see: https://iis-ced.de/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IIC-CED-Business-Meeting-minutes-2022.pdf
Volker Derdau is the second receipient of the European Isotope Science Award. Dieter Muri and Dietrich Seidel were honored for there outstanding contributions to the European Isotope Community with the IIS-ED Award.
To download the Scientific program, please follow the link: https://iis-ced.de/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Scientific-Programme-2022_final.pdf
Location: H+ Hotel, Königsteiner Str. 88, 65812 Bad Soden am Taunus
Time: 6th May, 11 to 12 am, room Tolstoi
- Welcome and presentation of the agenda
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Report of the board
- Report of the treasurer
- Election of the electoral commissioner
- Formally approve past actions of the board
- Change of constitution and bylaws (Satzung), proposal attached
- Board elections – 2 additional board members
- Election of the auditors
- No election of the BoR representative – change in global IIS constitution
- Organisation of the Bad Soden workshop 2023
- Support of science / scientific projects
We hope to welcome you at our business meeting.
The Global IIS conference will be held in Raleigh (USA) from June 12, 2022 – June 16, 2022
The board and the organisers decided to postpone the f2f Workshop to 2022.